I don’t know if builders are still providing patio doors in the laundry. It was fairly common in 2005 when we last bought a new house.
I really don’t understand the concept!
- What’s the point of a full length window looking at the side of the laundry tub
- Because of the window the trough can’t be against the outside wall wasting space in the room.
- Most laundries seem to face a fence so there is no view.
- Minimal insulation value.
- Lower security.
- Experience has shown me that with daily use the life of patio door wheels is around 5-6years.
About the only positive I can think of is its probably cheap!
For more Fails and Unusual Houses go to What the………………….?