Told your PCI Inspection is coming up?
Don’t know what to look for?
Want to make sure you check everything?
Here is an E-book, for only $4, to help carry out a detailed PCI Inspection
In the PCI Guide
- How to prepare for the inspection.
- What to do on the day
- Checklists with 100’s of items to make sure you don’t miss problems! (see example: Bathroom)
- Can be read on a tablet computer.
- In pdf format for quick and easy printing at A4 size. . . . .Just the thing for your clipboard during the inspection.
Added New Sections for Revision 4 include
- Removals Checklists
- Household Emergency Checklist
What people are saying:
- “A very thorough PCI inspection checklist for 4 bucks that I’d highly recommend you buy. I used to do inspections at end of builds when I worked as an architect and was going to write my own but bought this to save myself the trouble”.Bluesuede on the homeone forum.
- “It will assist you in having an enjoyable inspection, for both inside and out of your soon to be new home.”- meganandstepfan.com
- ‘The awesome PCI Checklist prepared by HomeOne contributor Bashworth” – bendigowaldorf.blogspot.com.au
- “Get the $4 PCI checklist… its well worth it, with lots of useful things to do to thoroughly check the quality of work done.”- BOsun on the Homeone forum
- “You can purchase the handbook including check lists for only $4, it’s well worth it!” – Kdgirl on the Homeone forum
OVER 5,000 SOLD
At a very reasonable cost of $4……Less than a beer at the pub or a large latte at the cafe.
The book can be bought through the security of Paypal. You DO NOT need a Paypal account to buy.
Available Immediately . . . . . . . . Just click on the button below
To Go Back To Sales Page: CLICK HERE
As soon as you pay you will be sent to a Download Page. A download link will also be E-mailed directly to you. (The link expires in 24 hours)
If you haven’t received the download email within an hour then:
Check your Spam Folder. . . . . no luck . . . . Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I check daily and will E-mail you the book directly.