Brickwork Fail 2
This brick wall is on a house opposite my bedroom window.
To me its wrong on so many levels!
- Bricks are meant to be laid with a bond rather than stacked like this as it makes a stronger job.
- To be able to get away with this effect you need accurate, even brickwork as stacking really shows every mistake.
- The actual bricklaying is poor with uneven joints and inaccurate bricklaying.
- The pointing of the brickwork is poor.
- There is excessive mortar staining of the brick.
Can you believe this is on the side of a new house, currently for sale, in this state!
Planning some building work in the garden? see Brick Fences
For more Unusual Houses and Fails see What the………………….?