Cranbourne Botanic Gardens
If you live in Victoria and are planning a garden I would suggest you visit the Cranbourne Botanic Gardens.
I visited a couple of weeks ago and was really impressed.
- Lots of different varieties of plants.
- The opportunity to see mature examples of the plants you only see in small pots in the garden centre.
- Examples of small gardens in a variety of themes, including my favourite low water gardens using natives.
- ‘The Garden Shed ‘ where you can get personalised advice on plants.
- Plant sales.
- Large areas of native bush with picnic areas
- A pleasant cafe
All this and free entry!